- Bariatric Products & Aids
- Bathroom Aids
- Bedroom Aids
- Health & Fitness
- Kitchen & Dining Aids
- Lounge Chairs
- Maternity Aids
- Mobility Scooters
- Moving & Handling Equipment
- Orthopaedic Supports
- Stair Lifts
- Walking Aids
- Other Accessories
- Arts & Crafts
Electric Scooter & Wheelchair Servicing
Regularly servicing your scooter or wheelchair, and following some simple preveantative maintenance checks will help prevent untimely and inconvenient breakdowns, keep repair costs down and extend its life.
Some of these maintenance tasks can easily be carried out at home but we recommend that you have your wheelchair or scooter serviced by us at least once a year - you would'nt buy a brand new car and not have a reglar service would you?
- Check your tyres are inflated to the correct pressure.
- Check your tyres are not worn or split.
- Wipe the grit and dirt from your scooter.
- Dry your scooter off when its been out in the rain.
- Follow the manufacturers guidelines when charging your battery.